The Church of St. Hyacinth in Wierzbica Górna was created in the first half of the 18th century on the site of a medieval temple. The facility was funded by Joachim Wenzl von Neffe und Obsichau, the owner of the village. It is the only timber-framed church in the vicinity of Kluczbork, with beams arranged in a truss intersecting the walls.
The brick bell tower dates from the 1920s.
In the church furnishings, the Baroque main altar, signed with the date 1729 and the name of the founder Jan Lebnar, organs with floral decoration from the beginning of the 18th century, and wooden epitaphs deserve attention.
Practical information:
The church is available to visitors before and after mass.
Free admission.
Sightseeing time: 1 hour.
Parking spaces along the road.
Polski
Cesky